We are an elite recruitment consultancy firm that specialize in Veterinary , Medical and Dental recruitment. We cover Locum and Permanent placements of surgeons, nurses and support staff. We understand the importance of needing to find the right person for your practice and also finding the right work for each candidates skill sets or requirements so we endeavor to find each of our applicants their dream job whilst providing our practices with the best of the best out of our candidate search! Our approach is simple: Each assignment is critical, each client is precious, and each candidate is treated with the utmost consideration.
Boutique by design, Fortis Vets has earned a reputation for providing clients with the same level of sophistication available through the largest search firms, but with a level of intimacy and specialization unique to a company of our size.
Likewise for our Candidates: Whatever level your skills and expertise, we will match you with the best possible job within your sector and guarantee you a thorough service throughout. We follow up on all our candidates once placed to keep a check that you’re happy where you are and maintain that level of familiarity and consideration you will receive by working with us.
First and foremost, we derived from an HR background so we are very familiar with the procedures and needs of those we work with and regardless of division, our ethics and approaches are equal and unique so throughout the process of matching candidates and Clients, our aim is to offer you the best service based on your needs whilst providing you with ongoing CPD, staff training and mentoring, Business development and promotion, social development and community integration and charitable donations named on behalf of our candidates and Clients ensuring we are all working together as a team towards the greater good. It is this bespoke attitude from our little family that has allowed the marriage of so many great relationships from so many of you and that continues to flourish.
FIND OUT ABOUT OUR CPD:
We understand all your cpd needs vary…
And that’s why we can offer you ALL of this:
- Theory based CPD – Attendance day courses and theoretical modules (Nationwide and available online with pre-recorded or pre-published works ranging from 1-15 hours accountable CPD)
- Individual CPD—Modules ranging from 1 hour-8 hours of downloadable CPD with a short assessment to follow
- Tutored online CPD – Module based CPD spread out throughout a selective timeframe. Online access with pre-recorded webinars, debate forums and final module exam / assessment and the chance to have support from host throughout
- Vet E-CPD – Webinar club with instant access to live streaming, pre-recorded clinics, management tools, resources, case studies and more (For registered members only)
- Practical CPD – 1-2 day workshops hosted by specialist advanced practitioner surgeons with the aim of enhancing and developing a specific area of surgery or clinical practice. Available Nationwide with a maximum booking capacity of 17 students per practical session. We are looking for clinical skills labs North, South, East and West of the UK, Scotland and Wales to develop this specific area of interest so if you are keen on hosting please let us know.
- Refresher courses– Polish up on what you already know with various online module CPD courses. Available for both Individual practitioners or group sessions in practice. (Ideal for clinical club lunches)
- Open access – FREE CPD Channel for those wishing to publish on a pro-bono basis for the greater good of further development. Case studies must be date relevant and will be added to the free journal which will also be published to all members quarterly.
ALL OUR CPD COURSES ARE ACCREDITED BY CPD STANDARDS WITH A PROCESSING TIME OF APPROXIMATELY 6 WEEKS TO ENSURE THEY ARE FULLY CERTIFIED TO THE HIGHEST INDUSTRY STANDARDS.
NB: All CPD regardless of format will feature a profile and bio of each author or host practitioner and will be available for preview with a review section made available for peer and practice review.
You are welcome to submit your work in singular piece format or volumes relative to the topics you are wishing to discuss.
IF YOU WISH TO SUMBIT ANY WORK TO BE CONSIDERED FOR CPD PLEASE EMAIL IT TO CPD@fortis-vets.com