MOBILE ASSISTANT VETERINARY SURGEON VACANCY – OXFORDSHIRE
Permanent position available for a Mobile Assistant Veterinary Surgeon looking to work flexible hours in various locations in the region of Oxfordshire.
- Well established practice
- Large network of Veterinary teams and nursing staff
- Career Progression opportunities
What’s on Offer:
- Flexible Hours to suit YOU
- 5 weeks annual leave (plus holidays)
- Competitive Salary
- Extensive support and mentorship
- Many more benefits…
The appropriate Candidate will have a minimum of 6 month’s experience in a small animal practice (or UK equivalent).
In order to qualify for this position, you must be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencing this role.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you find the most suitable role for your requirements.