Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy – FLEXIBLE ROTA- Full or Part Time
A large, busy and well-established 3 Tier Hospital in South Hampshire is looking for a confident Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
About the Practice:
- Large Team with excellent support staff
- Small Animal Hospital and Modern Equine Unit
- 3 Tier fully equipped Hospital
About the Role:
- Requires a confident and forward thinking candidate
- Will be based at the hospital for surgical procedures and at the surrounding branches for consultations
- Flexible rota and jobshare option available
Practice Equipment: We offer all of the usual equipment, including:
- Ultrasound scanner
- Digital X-Ray
- In-house Lab
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- A good work/life balance to suit YOU
- Certificate Funding and In House Training is highly encouraged and fully funded to help you progress in your Career
- Equal share of OOH’s for some weekends will be required
In order to qualify for this position, you must be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencing this role.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you find the most suitable role for your requirements.