Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy – Full Time with Excellent Benefits – Nottingham
A well-established and newly refurbished Practice based in Nottinghamshire are looking for a confident Veterinary Surgeon to join their team!
About the Practice:
- Recently refurbished with advanced equipment
- 5 branches based in the region
- A welcoming and friendly 2 Vet Team support by nurses and veterinary staff
- Separate General Practice and Cat Clinic
Practice Equipment: We offer all of the usual equipment, including:
- Ultrasound scanner
- Digital X-Ray
- In-house Lab
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave (plus holidays)
- Certificate Funding and Further Training
- 1:6 Rota
In order to qualify for this position, you must be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencing this role.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you find the most suitable role for your requirements.