Experienced Lead Veterinary Surgeon – LEADING VET PRACTICE + HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY – An Imaging Interest is Advantageous – SURREY
A leading Veterinary Practice in Surrey is looking for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join 2 assistant vet surgeons at their fully equipped practice in a beautiful area of Surrey. The ideal Candidate will have an interest in Imaging and be confident leading a small team.
About the Practice:
- You will be joining 2 Assistant Vet Surgeons, and supported by a wonderful team of nurses and staff
- A growing Practice and leader in the Veterinary sector
About the Role:
- You will be experienced and confident to lead a team, whilst being a motivated team player
- You will have experience in a leading role
- Interests in Imaging is advantageous, but not essential
Practice Equipment: We offer all of the usual equipment, including:
- Digital X-Ray
- In House Lab
What’s on Offer:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Accommodation and vehicle allowance
- 25 Days Annual Leave (plus holidays)
- Excellent staff benefits and discounts
- Partnership opportunity
- Certificate Funding and In House Training (both fully funded and highly encouraged)
- 1 in 4 Weekend Rota
- NO OOH or on Call
In order to qualify for this position, you must be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencing this role.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you find the most suitable role for your requirements.