Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy – Small & Friendly Practice – Nottingham
A small and friendly practice are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their 100% Small Animal Practice and become a part of their team.
About the Practice:
- 100% Small Animal
- Close-knit team of vet nurses and support staff
- Excellent facilities at your disposal
Practice Equipment: We offer all of the usual equipment, including:
- Ultrasound scanner
- Digital X-Ray
- In-house Lab
What’s on Offer:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave (plus holidays)
- Certificate Funding and Further Training
- 2 in 6 weekends
- No emergency OOH work
In order to qualify for this position, you must be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencing this role.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you find the most suitable role for your requirements.