Oak Beck, Harrogate
Our well-equipped hospital in Oak Beck, North Yorkshire is seeking an experienced veterinary surgeon to join our dedicated team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of four knowledgeable and skilled vets, seven devoted nurses and support staff.
Our practice has extensive facilities and equipment, including three consult rooms, two theatres, endoscopy, a newly installed in-house CT machine, and digital X-ray. They are also a dental referral practice with an in-house dental specialist, and one of the other vets has a certificate in dermatology.
Oak Beck is within walking distance to Harrogate shopping centre and located close to stunning rural attractions.
The ideal candidate will have strong medical and surgical abilities, you may be a certificate holder or wishing to work towards as well as a blend of good communication skills with confidence and a can-do approach.
Remuneration package includes:
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation or £6,600 accommodation allowance
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
- Eye care and child care vouchers available
- Certificate funding available
- Colleague of the month awards, Hills staff feeding schemes, plus many more benefits available
to apply please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org