We are a small animal practice based in Galleywood Chelmsford with a second branch surgery situated in Heybridge, Maldon. We have a commitment to continuous investment both in our surgeries and equipment, and in the training and further education of our staff. We are also an approved Training Centre for veterinary nurses.
Experienced Vet – Chelmsford, Essex
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced vet to join our 2 site, 5 vet small animal Veterinary Practice.
We are a well- equipped nurse training practice, just a half hour from London with digital x-ray, ultrasound facilities and an in-house laboratory.
We pride ourselves in offering exceptional care to our clients and their pets and you will be working with a supportive and enthusiastic team.
You will be responsible for ensuring the continuation of the high standards of both client and patient care. The position offers no out of hours a 40 hour working week over 5 days, 1.5 weekends in 5 with generous time off in lieu.
We also support flexible working and are very happy to consider both full and part-time applications for the right candidate.
We can also offer you:
• Support to gain further qualifications to advance your career, such as CertAVP
• We offer excellent salary packages and bonus scheme
• Generous holiday allowance with the option to buy and sell an additional two weeks leave
• The opportunity to focus on the area of your choice.
• Long-term employment security and the opportunity to have a wide and varied career path
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to Emily@fortis-vets.com and quote job ref CHE1103