Since July 2007, our practice has been helping people provide the best possible care for their pets. We provide high quality 24hr veterinary care, we are fully equipped in order to help you provide a great service to our clients and patients.
Are you looking to live within a commutable distance from London without losing sight of your work life balance?
Are you interested in working along a great OOH team who are friendly and professional!
We are recruiting for an OOH vet to complete their current night team.
Our RCVS registered Tier 3 hospital is fully equipped with dentistry, digital x-ray, ultrasound facilities and offers TPLO surgery, fracture repairs, hip replacements and much more.
You would work 7 nights on, 7 nights off alongside a dedicated night nurse.
To be successful you will need to possess good communication and organisational skills, be a confident lead for out of hours’ cases with the ability to liaise between day and night teams.
Further benefits include
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining certificate in ECC for suitable candidates
- On site accommodation provided during your working week
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+Bank Holidays) with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme (Pro rata)
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation packages will be considered including visa sponsorship
- Discounted veterinary fees and products
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs such as share save scheme, subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
To apply for this position please email your CV and cover letter to Emily@fortis-vets.com and quote job ref RAY1103